Wednesday, January 18, 2012

120 Days to Lookin' Good

You know how I mentioned that I wouldn't be having my spicy thai wings from Macados for the rest of the semester? Well that's not all.
Joey and I have decided to do a health challenge (I'm not using the word "diet"--those always fail), which includes no fried food, no sugar (except a treat on sundays), no soda, fruit and/or veggies at every meal, pasta only two times a week (that's my weakness), and some form of exercise 6 days a week.
I wanted to look as good as possible in my wedding dress in four months, and Joey decided to jump on the bandwagon--which will be great for me because I hate working out and doing this kind of stuff by myself.
So, to say goodbye to the junk, we went to the gas station last night and got one final root beer, a boston creme donut for me, and peanut m&ms for him.


The chocolate chips, marshmallows, left over christmas candy, and anything else tempting has been put behind the baking stuff, all chips and snacks are out of the house, and we are ready to go!

Wedding, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...