Thursday, April 25, 2013

My Poor Poppy Plant

Guys, I have unfortunate news.

Well, last week Joey and I came home from church to find that the poor thing had been destroyed...by none other than our mischievous Marley.


Two days later, she also ate my strawberry plant. 
The little jerk.

So much for finally feeling successful at growing something!
She didn't rip up the roots of either plant so there's hope that they'll grow back, but since we just got orders to go to Connecticut in June for about two months (which means a little post anniversary detour to Washington DC on the way!), I'm not sure if plant growing will be a successful project this summer. But hey! We're going to Connecticut! So excited. Besides getting to visit DC again (including a mandatory lunch at Cava and Georgetown Cupcake), we'll also get to do day trips to Boston and New York. I'm sold!

In other news, tomorrow morning I'm headed to Ohio for my mom's graduation from Wright State University, and I couldn't be more excited for or proud of her for all of her hard work! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...