Tuesday, March 20, 2012

We're Still Alive

Hello!

My, its been a while, hasn't it?
Life sure has been busy. 
Who knew that being a full time student, working two jobs, 
and planning a wedding would be so time consuming?? 

And because I've felt so behind in my school work, I knew I couldn't in good conscience update the blog, because that would mean I had extra time, and that I wasn't spending it on school work, which I so desperately need to get back on top of. But darn it, I wanted to blog today, so I'm doing it!


A Few Things from Meg and Joey:

Our health challenge has pretty much gone out the window, as shown by the fact that I bought a box of blueberry frosted pop-tarts....and ate them. People, I never eat pop-tarts. But I saw them one day at food lion and just had to have them. Ice cream and dark chocolate hershey kisses have also been in abundance. We are still eating lots of fresh veggies and fruit, but the ban on sugar just wasn't cutting it. There is just too much stress right now! I know I know, fruits and veggies actually help you feel better emotionally and physically more than sugar, but that doesn't change the fact that when I'm stressed and have had a long day, I don't want to sit down with a nice stalk of celery or a carrot. Gimme the ice cream people!

The visit with our caterer a couple weeks ago went so well! The menu was exactly what we were hoping for. It tasted fantastic and looked so great. It really took a lot of stress off knowing that no matter what, our guests are going to have some dyn-o-mite food. So basically, if you're coming to the wedding, you are one lucky duck.

Speaking of the wedding, I am so so so happy, because my dear Aunt Jen and Uncle Lee are going to be coming and will be a part of our sealing! We didn't think they were going to be able to make it, but by some serious blessings from Heavenly Father, everything worked out and they will be coming to the east coast for our special day. Joey and I are so grateful that things worked out so well. Jen and Lee mean so much to me and have always been really supportive; it really means the world to me to have them be there with us. Hooray for happy news!

Joey and I are beyond excited that spring is here. We love the fresh air, the buds on the trees, and the daffodils everywhere. It feels great to say 'so long!' to winter and 'hello!' to spring! ...And have we mentioned that we get married in the spring?? :)

We hope everyone else is enjoying the new spring weather and doing so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...