Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Military Tribute by Oh Penelope Photography

I've noticed that since I started dating Joey and we began to talk seriously about marriage, things that I would've found a little cheesy before, now melt my heart and often touch me very deeply. This is especially true with military things. Yes, Joey may never be deployed to a combat zone, but he will still be away serving his country. I'm very grateful for him and proud of him.

I came across this blog post from Oh Penelope Photography by photographer Caitlin Trantham this afternoon, and it just touched my heart in ways I don't think it would have prior to being with Joey.

During this holiday season when we are surrounded by all that we've been blessed with, let's not forget those who have sacrificed for us, and their families who are left behind.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...