Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Face Lift for the Blog

Well friends, I have been wanting to give my blog the works for a few weeks now, but wasn't too sure what to do with it.
I joked with Joey that I wished I could just make it about us, since it has transformed from posts on things I like, to now my life--and more importantly, my life with him. I thought people might think its weird if I re-did the blog this way since we aren't married yet---but you know what?
Who cares?! If the blog is about my life, and he's the biggest part of my life, then why not just do it? I already share our adventures and interests and projects, so I might as well go for the blogging gold.


In other news, wedding planning is starting to pick up, which is simply fantastic. For the past five months all I've been able to do is plan and paste inspiration photos into my Moleskine book, but now I actually get to do things! I have designed (and redesigned, and redesigned some more) our announcements and sent them to the printer today, I've bought some fabric for a few fun DIY projects, we bought our wedding bands last weekend, and we finally scheduled our date with the temple (we had to wait because the marriage license application only lasts six months). The best part of being able to actually do stuff now? The time goes by so much faster.

1 comment:

  1. Love the new look, and you're right- dont' worry about what others may think...but if you're wondering ;) I think you're totally fine!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...