Thursday, October 13, 2011

DesignFest!

No one asked how I spent today, but I'm going to tell you anyway! Work has definitely started to pick up and things are being scheduled and tweaked every hour. So off and on for over 8 hours today, I have designed the following for SVU's Travel Study Program:

Six individual posters for upcoming trip meetings, which included time scouring my collections of travel photos and my own trip photos (which always takes longer than you think to find a usable photo)...

Formatting the posters for six slides to play on flatscreen monitors around campus...

An 11x17 poster of all of the interest meeting dates, plus reformatting it into a 3x6 handout...

And updating the Travel Study website (which I'm still in the process of doing), which, for someone rather inexperienced in web design like me, is always a major project!

My eyes and fingers definitely need a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...