Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Our Feet Are Sore, Our Wallets Are Lighter, But It Was Incredible.

Look at my own personal GQ model there in Italy. All mine.

Hello everyone!
We're home!

Boy, the past three months have been one crazy whirlwind of bustling cities, new adventures, and delicious food---and Italy was just the cherry on top of an out of this world summer.

Italy was so amazing. I had a great time showing Joey some of my favorites from my last trip two years ago, and even more fun exploring new things together. And now I've got about 1300 photos to go through! So stand by for those as I slowly make my way through that digital pile.

Summer has been so fun, but we are definitely glad to be home and ready to get back to a normal routine. We've been diving back in to our regular diet, stocking our pantry and freezer back up with homemade sauerkraut, pickles, chicken stock, and pasta sauce, and basically picking up where we left off with our life here in Charleston in May. Joey starts his final school on Monday which means the degree of stress in our lives will increase somewhat, but for now we're just going to enjoy this last week together before Prototype turns our schedules upside down.

So keep an eye out for some future posts on our trip to Italy, and have a great week!


And PS: Friends who are starting school again this week, I am so jealous of you. I may be crazy, but I miss it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...