Sunday, July 15, 2012

iPhonography: June


Some of our June highlights:

  • This is technically from May, but Joey went active duty--we are officially a Navy family!
  • Cherries from the farmers market--love my weekly trips there.
  • We got a fish! His name is Nigel and he has a freckle face. And he died six weeks later. Fish are tough!
  • We went to Ohio for my brother, Matt's, high school graduation. Joey met my grandparents for the first time and I also took him to a midwest classic: Graeters.
  • A first (and definitely last) trip to biscuit world. Maybe its an acquired taste? Either way, I don't want it.
  • Is it bad that one of my favorite parts about going to Ohio is seeing my puppies?
  • Cooking up lots of yummy foods like goat cheese paninis, cherry pie, and crab ragoons for our stir fry nights.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...