Monday, July 30, 2012

How to Make a Wedding


A couple weeks ago, I did a two part post on some of our favorite wedding photos (check them out here and here!) Since then, I've had lots of people ask me about the details--who did what, where'd we get this and that...so, here is a list of vendors and friends who helped create our happy wedding!


  • Save the Dates, Invitation suite, and other paper goods: Designed and printed myself
  • Wedding dress: I bought the backless, sleeveless Forever Yours dress at Bridal & Formal in Cincinnati OH, then my mom and I filled in the back, added sleeves, and lined it. 
  • Earrings: from my mom (she got them at an antique store in Venice)
  • Anchor necklace: gift from Joey
  • Veil & Hairpiece: Made myself (my mom helped with the veil)
  • Joey's suit: Macys 
  • Bouquet & Boutonniere: Assembled by University Florist in Lexington VA, designed and wrapped myself
  • Ceremony "venue": Washington DC LDS Temple
  • Reception venue: The Billingsley House, Upper Marlboro MD
  • Wedding cake: Erin and Steven Talley
  • Desserts: Joey's mom, Joey, and Jessica Stuart
  • Catering: Northwest Fresh Catering, Washington DC
  • Corn hole boards: Joey's dad
  • Reception decor: Made myself (including 180 ft of fabric bunting!)
  • Reception flowers: Bunches Direct
  • Photography: The Wedding Format
----------------------------

Want to see more of our wedding photos? Here are links to our Facebook Albums:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...