Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Navy Dining Out

Two weeks ago Joey and I attended the Navy Dining Out at VMI. This one was special for Joey because he got his Ensign Bars, which he will wear when he commissions next month!
Though I was nervous about the event when we got there, I ended up having a great time, and I was so glad I got to see Joey receive his bars and dip them in the water representing the seven seas. I sure am proud of him!

 Dipping his ensign bars in the waters of the seven seas



 You can't tell, but he really is holding up his ensign bars

Joey and his friend Ryan, who is going in to the same program as Joey this fall 

Our good friend Chad who is commissioning in the Marine's and is also marrying his gal the day after we get married!


Here's to the first of many Navy Dining Outs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...