Monday, April 23, 2012

Frisbee Painting

For a date night last week Joey and I decided to do one of the projects I did in my Art for the Young Child class. Basically, you tape a piece of paper to cardboard, drip dots of watered down paint on the paper, and then throw it like a frisbee! Simple enough and nothing fancy, but we thought it'd be fun, especially since the weather was gorgeous and its a great outdoor activity. We decided to use an actual frisbee instead of cardboard, so I cut paper circles for our "canvas". Then we just dripped and tossed until we got something we liked!







Pretty fun, huh?

3 comments:

  1. so much better than regular spin art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Especially when you add the drips and letting the paint run. I also pushed the Frisbee into the grass to get some texture:) Pretty fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh fun!!! I was wondering what to do with all the paper plates I found in out craft supplies! Stay tuned for pics on FB!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...