Monday, February 13, 2012

Get Ready for Major Cuteness

I've always joked that the only way to have a successful blog is to have a cute baby. People just gush over the little things! However I've got nothing in that department (and don't foresee one any time soon, so don't worry, mom!), so I've been resigned to a state of ho-hum blogging.

But ha! Not today! 

Last Sunday Joey and I were over at the Hughes' house, and my friend Lauren Skinner (was Hughes) let Joey and I hold little miss P. We were just happy as clams, and I was able to snap a couple photos of Joey with the little bean. 

Now let me just say, we didn't hold the baby just to take photos and use her for blog material (the stuff at the beginning is a joke, people). But we just loved spending time with P. And I'll just come out and say it: I'm sharing these photos because I just can't get over Joey -- I mean he's totally handsome to begin with, and then you toss in the baby and wa-bam! An attractive man with a baby is any woman's dream. So there, I said it. I'm a baby lovin', Joey smoochin', photo takin' cheese-ball. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...