Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Just the Two of Us: Life With Marley

I've noticed over the past few days that, the time I get to spend with Joey is inversely proportional to the number of Marley photos I take. Basically, having less time with my husband means more time with my crazy cat. And when you don't have a car for most of the week, your photo material is significantly limited--has anyone else noticed that my last few Instagram posts are all of her? But darn it, she always does the goofiest things, like play fetch, accidentally fall in the toilet, or parkour (this is all I can think of when I think of Parkour) off the walls, and I just can't help myself. Last week, she taught me how to commandeer anything during the time it takes to watch an episode of 30 Rock on Netflix, in only six moves.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...