Saturday, February 9, 2013

Happy Birthday Momma!

Even though I'm a day late, I still want to wish my mom a happy birthday!

 And contrary to what my infant self led you to believe, mom,  I love you!

I think my mom is just great. She has gone through a lot of challenges in her life, but she has never stopped being a good mom to my siblings and me. She is an amazing sewer and knitter and makes the coolest things for friends and family. She taught me to be open minded which I'm really grateful for. She loves her Scottish heritage and I'm so glad she instilled that love in us too. She's been working so hard in school, even when things might not come easily, and I'm so proud that she'll be graduating with her bachelors degree in April. You go, momma!

 I'm so glad you're my mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...