Saturday, September 11, 2010

Would you believe saturday?


well, obviously i didn't get around to blogging on wednesday. i can't believe i even think about these things. but anyways...

life has been pretty great lately! lots of things to do, and a few bumps along the way, but really life is wonderful. Heavenly Fathers has blessed me so much!
one of these blessings is my new job! i am the graphic designer for the travel study program at SVU. i didn't even see it coming! i was just walking by the office and the director asked me if i wanted the job! its been great. lots of work, but lots of fun, and i can't wait to go on a couple trips!

however, one of the hard parts about being at school is not having my two dogs with me to snuggle and wag their little tails when i walk in the door after a long day. i am convinced that dogs are the perfect companion. they will do anything for you, always love you, and have the best personalities. nothing cheers me up after a rough day like my adorable babies.

Maddie Girl (this is how we find her sleeping most of the time)

Willie Man (he is one smart, energy filled dog!)


ahh, just a couple more months and i can snuggle with my babies once more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...