Friday, January 25, 2013

Its Joey's Birthday!

Happy Birthday to the sweetest, greatest, kindest, smartest, funniest, 
happiest, ridiculously good looking-est guy there is!


Dang, I'm married to that dreamy hunk of awesomeness? Shoot. That rocks.


So in honor of his 23rd birthday, here are 23 things I love about that boy:
  1. I've never known a harder worker than Joey. I'm sure everyone's sick of me mentioning it but...Power School. Its no walk in the park. But he is kicking butt and doing so well, and is still managing to go above and beyond for me and make sure that I'm doing ok.
  2. He is a very patient person, and keeps his cool.
  3. However, the only times I ever see him fired up is when someone has hurt me or done something to put me in harm's way. You don't mess with his girl!
  4. He has the cutest smile when he wakes up in the morning, I love it.
  5. He always writes me little notes and hides them for me to find throughout the day.
  6. He has one of the strongest testimonies and the brightest faith, he helps me keep perspective when I might be feeling hopeless.
  7. He knows that when there's nothing I really want to eat, the one thing that will satisfy is a cheeseburger---and he'll get me one.
  8. No matter what life is like, he always makes sure we have a date every week and we go to the temple once a month.
  9. Even when we're dead tired, he still brushes his teeth and washes his face before bed without hesitating---something I'm, ummmm....not as good at.
  10. He does so much to make me happy.
  11. He just makes me happy, period.
  12. He is so good about playing with Marley and Remy, I love how much he loves animals.
  13. He's so diligent in his church calling and home teaching. He's going to be such a great example as a dad.
  14. I'll just say it---he's such a babe. I'm glad I get to look at that face for eternity.
  15. He makes me laugh so much, sometimes I cry. I think he's one of the funniest people I know.
  16. He's so proud of me and has so much faith in me, even when I don't understand what I do/have done to deserve it.
  17. When it comes to utensils, he likes big forks but small spoons.
  18. He dreams about our future and all of the things we can look forward to.
  19. Even after so much time together, it still amazes me sometimes how perfect he is for me. We really are two peas in a pod.
  20. He knows that any bad day of mine can be fixed with a hug, a kiss, an episode of the office, and a root beer (and its usually the same for him).
  21. In the entire 26 months that we've been together, I've never felt anything but complete love, devotion, and tenderness from him.
  22. He is my best friend. I don't know how I would've survived the move to a new, strange place without him with me.
  23. You know what? I know there are lots of other great guys out there in the world, but I really do think I snagged the greatest one. I've never met someone so selfess and loving. Joey is pretty amazing.

Happy Birthday, my darling.
Here's to many more happy birthdays together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...