Thursday, September 20, 2012

iPhonography: September Lately

Hello friends,

So.....We're moving in 11 days! Which means blogging frequency has continued to go down. But things are coming along. I'm finishing up at my two jobs, the movers come in 6 days, and we're pretty sure we have a place to live, and though I'm stressed often (I just can't help it!), things are going to be ok--no, great! Even though the power school schedule is going to be INSANE, we're so excited to move and start a new part of our life. Plus, as Debra Sowell told me, I'm going to have a Costco, so its going to be awesome. We're definitely ready to live in a bigger city, that's for sure!

Anyways, here's life lately as we try to fit in as much Virginia goodness before we leave!


Mom + Amy visited so we took them to a VMI parade || My newest cousin, Jackson Tanner Crellin! || A very sleepy Marley || Yummy pear tomatoes || Outdoor date night to welcome in the cooler weather || Newtown Bakery mini-haul || Fruit leather making || Split Banana Gelato || hooray for Warhol soup cans || Last Trip to DC, including lunch at Cava + Georgetown Cupcake for a Chocolate PB Fudge || Pitango Gelato || Last trip to the DC LDS Temple || deliciousness from Cool Springs Organic Market

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...