Monday, April 18, 2011

A Confession


So, over the past few months, I have come to terms with the fact that I am, contrary to what the last 21 years of my life led me to believe, a big, mushy, cheese ball of a girl.

I still don't like chick flicks though.

But the love bug bit me harder than I thought because the past couple weeks I have become even more of a sap.
And at this moment, I am the biggest sap of all.

I miss my wonderful Joey. He's in DC for the next couple of days, and I miss him. Even when he's just at VMI, I still miss him when we can't see each other.

I used to make fun of girls who were like this, and now I've become one.
But I guess I'm going to have to start cutting them some slack, because I know there's no one I'd rather be next to every moment than Joey. Being with him just makes me light up.

So world, I confess: I am a cheesy, gushy, girly-girl. I am head over heels, twitterpated, moonstruck, swept off my feet, enamored, bewitched. I am in love.

And right now, I really miss him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...